Thursday, April 7




'da Kinky Hair Womyn are BACK!

I have always dreamt about producing a North American tour of ‘da Kink.
I wanted to self produce a tour and do a tour my way! I wanted to take
'da Kink on the road! Yet I was scared. This was a huge undertaking.
How could “little me” do something so BIG?
Lack of sponsors, money, fear, time, fear, fear, fear… the list goes on for all the reasons I had why it wouldn’t work.
I am finally taking the plunge and I have invested most of my savings and life into this tour. I’m lucky that T.D. Financial Group(my bank!) recognized something valuable in me that was worth investing in, namely myself and my dreams. They have come on board as a presenting partner with my company for the‘da Kink in my Hair North American tour of 2011-2012! We will be rehearsing in New York, and performing in North Carolina with plans to tour Atlanta, Florida, and New York. Of course I had to bring ‘da Kink “home.” So for 14 shows only we will be in Toronto from August 11-21, 2011!

Early Bird Tickets go on sale TODAY April 7th, 2011 $35 for any seat in the house! (weekend regular seats range from $47-$77! so this early bird special is a huge saving! )
To express our thanks to you for one week only early bird tickets will be $35 for any seat in the house! **except for opening night.**
Regular tickets will range from $27-$77 for Box Office information please call(416) 973-4000 or click below for Harbourfront Centre's Box Office and more information.
Harbourfront Centre


Join and "like" our Facebook group where we will be posting exclusive behind the scenes footage of 'da Kink, interviews with the cast, pictures, everything KINKY will go on here! So check it! I will also be posting give aways!
Facebook


And Yes,sometimes I want to do things big! BIG TINGS! How about a KINK royalty night? Do you want to go to ‘da Kink VIP? Yeah girl!


Our red carpet media and VIP opening night reception is August 13th, tickets will be $99, which includes drinks and entrance to our private reception. Only 99 tickets will be available to the public. Come and rub shoulders with Toronto's A-list!

I thank you community for always supporting a little black girl with a DREAM!

blessings,
t

No comments: